The range is sculpted by Tim Prow and looks to combine a very retro sci-fi styling with some disturbingly frightening alien designs.
What is Pulp Alley?
Pulp Alley is a pulp-themed miniatures game, with all the rules you need to bring dashing heroes, dastardly villains, and pulse-pounding action to your gaming tabletop.
- Pulp Alley plays at the pulse-pounding pace of your favorite pulps and serials.
- Characters are easy to create and customize, making each league unique.
- Players never need to consult charts during a scenario. The action is on the tabletop – not in a rulebook.
- Control of the Initiative is based on events as they occur during the scenario rather than an arbitrary die-roll.
- Fights are fast-paced and simultaneously dangerous for both characters, instead of the old I-shoot-then-you-shoot sequence.
- Perils and challenges are unpredictable and offer multiple paths to success.
- Scenarios are plot-driven, encouraging action, and offering an array of different rewards.
- Through campaigns and experience your characters can increase their skills and develop new abilities.